Is health and wellness your passion, your heart and soul? Is helping others to heal physically like second nature to you?
If you believe that everyone deserves to spread awareness about alternative healthcare, to be informed about alternative healthcare, and deserves the opportunity to engage in alternative healthcare, then you must be an alternative healthcare practitioner.
Basically, you are one of the following...
1. Naturopathic Physician: Get to the root cause of auto-immune diseases, immune dysfunction, gastrointestinal issues, or hormonal imbalances with a natural approach.
2. Veterinarian Physician: Take a holistic approach by incorporating in alternative treatments for animals.
3. Functional Medicine Physician: Looks to find the mechanism involved with any loss of function, which reveals why a set of symptoms is there in the first place.
4. Integrative Medicine Physician: Emphasizes the therapeutic relationship and makes use of all appropriate therapies, both conventional and alternative.
5. Clinical Nutritionist: Assist you with various lifestyle changes and food allergies such as gluten, dairy, soy, nuts, etc.
6. Chiropractor: Adjustments can help so many different aspects of your body that are in pain from trigger points, to back spasms, to sport injuries, neck pain, and more...
7. Acupuncturist: Apply procedures that stimulates anatomical points of the body using needles.
8. Massage Therapist: Manipulate soft tissues for the purpose of normalizing those tissues with movable pressure.
9. Physical Therapist: Assessing the human body and helping restore it back to optimal performance from breaks, bruises, and bursitis.
Now, having alternative care options is important because there are so many auto-immune diseases out there, and medications aren't always enough to achieve the status of remission. Finding different ways to restore your health and well being is the only way to regain your optimal health.
From nutrition to adjustments to herbs, it is all essential. It makes a difference in being healthy and unhealthy as all alternative practitioner are aware. Having more than a holistic approach, is taking it to the next level. Gaining knowledge of what each one of these practitioners has to offer is an experience you won't soon forget.
So, let's take a journey through each one of the these practitioners and see the amazing benefits they have to offer...